Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,490 Members 41,853 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

I do not listen, do not listen to me

Tip us?

panflin
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default I do not listen, do not listen to me

Hello everyone.
For 4 days ago my sg3 started doing something really strange ...
For several months I have installed the 4.3 Russian in my GT -I9300 and beat of a sudden, every time I make or receive a cell phone call I do not listen to me or I can listen to anyone , as if the handset and the microphone will not work.
BUT , if they work, I tested with Google Talk, Skype , software to record audio and microphone headset works perfectly and works well , the problem is only with the phone calls .
Connect the phone for bt car , also with wired headset, handsfree , and in all cases is the same , the call is connected but can not hear me or hear anyone.
With all this I did a clean install , formatting system and all other partitions and take to put the 4.3 Argentina , the BUGML1 reformatting everything , install root and everything else , the phone works perfectly except for the same old problem , as if the embers in mute microphone and headphone volume without phone ..
Again, the phone works perfectly with Skype and other programs I only have this problem in the cellular network.
Also change of company , I tested clear and staff and nothing ..
Someone happened the same? , Anyone have any idea how to fix it? , I'm sure it's not hard because the mic / headphone funcona , so for me it is soft ..
I accept any kind of ideas and sugetencias .
Ariel

boomboomer
Old
Thanks Meter 672
You don't read either, don't post questions in the general forum. Report your own post and ask a moderator to move it for you.

You have a hardware fault in the the gsm circuit of your phone, new motherboard required.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Note: This quote doesn't automatically apply to everyone, decide for yourself if it might apply to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justruss View Post

What has this place become?

It's essentially a few people graciously answering the same repeating of immature, lazy, demanding questions from the masses.

Nobody searches. Nobody reads the first posts or titles of threads. Nobody even looks at posts a couple above their own.

panflin
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Thank you very much, I'll have to send it for service to fix it.
Thanks, Ariel

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomboomer View Post
You don't read either, don't post questions in the general forum. Report your own post and ask a moderator to move it for you.

You have a hardware fault in the the gsm circuit of your phone, new motherboard required.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk