No registration required

I do not listen, do not listen to me

OP panflin

22nd May 2014, 10:43 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Hello everyone.
For 4 days ago my sg3 started doing something really strange ...
For several months I have installed the 4.3 Russian in my GT -I9300 and beat of a sudden, every time I make or receive a cell phone call I do not listen to me or I can listen to anyone , as if the handset and the microphone will not work.
BUT , if they work, I tested with Google Talk, Skype , software to record audio and microphone headset works perfectly and works well , the problem is only with the phone calls .
Connect the phone for bt car , also with wired headset, handsfree , and in all cases is the same , the call is connected but can not hear me or hear anyone.
With all this I did a clean install , formatting system and all other partitions and take to put the 4.3 Argentina , the BUGML1 reformatting everything , install root and everything else , the phone works perfectly except for the same old problem , as if the embers in mute microphone and headphone volume without phone ..
Again, the phone works perfectly with Skype and other programs I only have this problem in the cellular network.
Also change of company , I tested clear and staff and nothing ..
Someone happened the same? , Anyone have any idea how to fix it? , I'm sure it's not hard because the mic / headphone funcona , so for me it is soft ..
I accept any kind of ideas and sugetencias .
Ariel
23rd May 2014, 12:09 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 749

3,409 posts
You don't read either, don't post questions in the general forum. Report your own post and ask a moderator to move it for you.

You have a hardware fault in the the gsm circuit of your phone, new motherboard required.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
25th May 2014, 11:15 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Thank you very much, I'll have to send it for service to fix it.
Thanks, Ariel

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomboomer

You don't read either, don't post questions in the general forum. Report your own post and ask a moderator to move it for you.

You have a hardware fault in the the gsm circuit of your phone, new motherboard required.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread