Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,951 Members 52,583 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Lost files using Hide it pro

Tip us?

Larzul
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Lost files using Hide it pro

Please help me i've tried everithing...

I have a very large stash of pics that I kieep in Hide it pro app. I've set the app to unhide to a folder and them move that folder to the pc. when I tryed to open the folder on the PC I saw that there was only one photo inside (the first one) all the other 200 where lost.

I've run to the vault directory of hide it pro and there were the files, try to copy them and it was impossible, so I reboot the phone and the files were gone. GONE!

Now I've try to recover them with disk digger and other recovery software without any luck. If I could I would made a complete backup of the phone internal memory and them mount it has a drive and simply use recuva to get the files. But the process is to hard to understand and I can't see to know how to copy all content using adb not to the sd card but to the PC. My sd card is smaller than the internal memory so it'll not be able to acomodate a raw file from that size (64gb).

Any ideas? I believe that the files are simply lost on a regular hard drive or sd card it'll be easy but on the phone internal memory is a hell of a problem to get them out. Note that I must find the photos that are now archives with a changed name, hide it pro changes the file name...

please help.. thank you

boomboomer
Old
Thanks Meter 681
Usually two or three people a week post about deleted files, search and read for hundreds of examples. It is possible to dump a raw file with ADB but you're trying to unscramble eggs.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Note: This quote doesn't automatically apply to everyone, decide for yourself if it might apply to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justruss View Post

What has this place become?

It's essentially a few people graciously answering the same repeating of immature, lazy, demanding questions from the masses.

Nobody searches. Nobody reads the first posts or titles of threads. Nobody even looks at posts a couple above their own.