Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,606 Members 47,851 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Low in call volume

Tip us?

kingkaiser
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Unhappy [Q] Low in call volume

I've looked around, and while I've found similar threads in MotoX, I havent found anything similar for the Samsung S3. Ever since I upgraded to android 4.4.2, my in-call volume has been very low. Unless I'm in a quiet room, I am unable to hear a thing. My speaker is fine, as is the volume on a head set, but the volume from the ear phone is very low. Has anyone encountered this recently, and if so, what was the fix? I've tried changing ROMs, going back to 4.3, etc, but nothing seems to reverse the problem.

Thanks all!

KSKHH
Old
Thanks Meter 178
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkaiser View Post
I've looked around, and while I've found similar threads in MotoX, I havent found anything similar for the Samsung S3. Ever since I upgraded to android 4.4.2, my in-call volume has been very low. Unless I'm in a quiet room, I am unable to hear a thing. My speaker is fine, as is the volume on a head set, but the volume from the ear phone is very low. Has anyone encountered this recently, and if so, what was the fix? I've tried changing ROMs, going back to 4.3, etc, but nothing seems to reverse the problem.

Thanks all!
Change your Kernel with the one which is can tweak the volume.
<--- Pressing Thanks won't cost you. So don't forget to hit it if this post helped you.

kingkaiser
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by KSKHH View Post
Change your Kernel with the one which is can tweak the volume.
Any recommendation? I used boeffla, but unfortunately that only changes the volume for headphones and the rear speaker, not the ear speaker

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk