Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,603 Members 40,985 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Miui V5

Tip us?

Raffy 97
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 89
Cloud Search [Q] Miui V5

Hi!

I was looking for miui v5 and in the download section of the miui site it ask me if i want the ported rom or the developer rom.
The first is 300 Mb and the second is 500 Mb, someone can tell me what are the difference and which is the stablest?
================================================== ============================================

IF I HELPED YOU PRESS THANKS!

fabricio1
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raffy 97 View Post
Hi!

I was looking for miui v5 and in the download section of the miui site it ask me if i want the ported rom or the developer rom.
The first is 300 Mb and the second is 500 Mb, someone can tell me what are the difference and which is the stablest?
You do not need removed from these sites.
Download : http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...amera-t2653934
Follows the procedure...

KSKHH
Old
Thanks Meter 178
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raffy 97 View Post
Hi!

MIUI official ROMs are based on Samsung firmware JB 4.1.1 with MIUI customized framework (So most of the samsung apps will work, but may not email, launcher,). I have seen Camera, Gallery.
MIUI Ported ROMs are based on CM10/AOSP firmware JB 4.2.2 with MIUI customize framework.

There are might be port Samsung Firmware ROM as well.
<--- Pressing Thanks won't cost you. So don't forget to hit it if this post helped you.