Post Reply

can't mount internal sd card

25th August 2012, 07:37 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
72 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
I try to do format the internal sd card but cmw recovery give me this error Error Mounting /sdcard/.android_Secure
i can/t solve this problem i try also to restor a nandroid backup but it/s impossibile mount the internal sd card so the process is aborted. any solution?
in this moment i try to flash with odin a stock fw, install the latest cwm and then retray to format :\
thanks
25th August 2012, 07:55 PM   |  #2  
AndroTechMaster's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Aldershot
Thanks Meter: 235
 
567 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
Donate to Me
More
Save ur backup on pc, take memory card out and format memory card with pc,after format copy backup back to sd and try again with cwm,if that wont work u have to flash diferent version of cwm .... i had that problem before....

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to AndroTechMaster For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th August 2012, 08:20 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
72 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by szymi22

Save ur backup on pc, take memory card out and format memory card with pc,after format copy backup back to sd and try again with cwm,if that wont work u have to flash diferent version of cwm .... i had that problem before....

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium

thanks for reply but the problem occours with the INTERNAL sd card lol
25th August 2012, 09:14 PM   |  #4  
SirKunon's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 53
 
233 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
Use hard reset service code to wipe all including internal sdcard.

*2767*3855#

Use it only if you know what you are doing


i9.0.1.3k galaxy imperator
Last edited by SirKunon; 25th August 2012 at 09:18 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to SirKunon For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th August 2012, 09:25 PM   |  #5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
11 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2010
I'm having this same problem. I just tried installing Resurrection Remix, and it crashed, and now it seems like the internal SDcard is not functioning. I cannot boot. I can get into CWM or d/l mode though. In recovery, it will mount the external sd fine, but can't mount the internal sd, it skips formatting it every time because it can't mount. I tried installing Siyah kernel though ODIN, but it fails everytime after loading the boot. I tried re formatting partition in ODIN, but again, it fails. I tried reinstalling different ROMS off of the external SD card, but all they do is quickly show the boot flash, and then go straight to a black screen.
The Following User Says Thank You to e36bmer For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th August 2012, 09:31 PM   |  #6  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
72 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirKunon

Use hard reset service code to wipe all including internal sdcard.

*2767*3855#

Use it only if you know what you are doing


i9.0.1.3k galaxy imperator

thanks, in the end i do a factory reset throught device settings (i thought is the same that your code) my only preoccupation is that if i would i can't restore a nandroid.. nevermind and crossfingers lol


Quote:
Originally Posted by e36bmer

I'm having this same problem. I just tried installing Resurrection Remix, and it crashed, and now it seems like the internal SDcard is not functioning. I cannot boot. I can get into CWM or d/l mode though. In recovery, it will mount the external sd fine, but can't mount the internal sd, it skips formatting it every time because it can't mount. I tried installing Siyah kernel though ODIN, but it fails everytime after loading the boot. I tried re formatting partition in ODIN, but again, it fails. I tried reinstalling different ROMS off of the external SD card, but all they do is quickly show the boot flash, and then go straight to a black screen.

my problem is different from yours, because I use the terminal without any problems (excluding this, of course) I think that your internal sd is broken. I'm sorry
25th August 2012, 09:40 PM   |  #7  
zodiaxe66's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 442
 
1,488 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Go to "check-rom" thread then go to their base rom download page and Odin resurrection version and flash that..
IF this doesn't solve your problem,then go to samfirmware.com and download a 3(4 with pit file) file stock rom and flash this,first with pit file and the 3 files and see if this solves your problem.
IF that didn't work either then try with repartition ticked(at your own risk) but be sure to know how to flash properly with Odin and repartition, so search and read as much as u can on how to use Odin..
PS..always do a factory wipe before flashing to get a clean install,u can always restore stuff using titanium backup

Use repartition as a last resort and remember to include pit file when repatitioning
Last edited by zodiaxe66; 25th August 2012 at 09:43 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to zodiaxe66 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th August 2012, 10:08 PM   |  #8  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
72 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
the error log from cwm is this
can't mount /dev/block/mmcblk0p1
today i'm very tired i try to find a solution tomorrow thanks guys

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes