Moving from CM11 to an other rom

OP Geezor

8th February 2014, 04:33 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

5 posts
Hello everyone,

I wanted to get rid of my stock rom and I didn't have much time to read much about it so I just used the CM installer which got me to 4.4.2 (I wanted CM10.2 and I thought I would have a chance to choose the desired version but I realised it just goes to the most recent one). I am not happy with the battery though and I would like to change rom and probably go to CM 10.2. The thing is I am pretty new to android and I havent even rooted a phone before. So I was wondering which are the steps from here to change a rom so I can read the relevant guides this time.

Thanks!
8th February 2014, 05:04 PM   |  #2  
Flag The Land of Android
Thanks Meter: 348

1,055 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geezor

Hello everyone,

I wanted to get rid of my stock rom and I didn't have much time to read much about it so I just used the CM installer which got me to 4.4.2 (I wanted CM10.2 and I thought I would have a chance to choose the desired version but I realised it just goes to the most recent one). I am not happy with the battery though and I would like to change rom and probably go to CM 10.2. The thing is I am pretty new to android and I havent even rooted a phone before. So I was wondering which are the steps from here to change a rom so I can read the relevant guides this time.

Thanks!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1911726
The Following User Says Thank You to tallman43 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread