Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,571 Members 54,411 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] [NOOB] Just a few questions for you guys out there.

Tip us?

mendoza101991
Old
(Last edited by mendoza101991; 11th June 2014 at 04:25 AM.) Reason: Wrong grammar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Smile [Q] [NOOB] Just a few questions for you guys out there.

First, I am new here, well I've been reading and reading and for a few months and decided to create an account a few months back but can't post.
2nd, I don't know if this post is where it should be.
3rd, QUESTIONS:

I am using Resurrection Remix Rom 5.1.5 for my GT-I9300(Intl. Galaxy S3) and I have been wondering, how do I know if it's CM based or Omnirom based? [I'm trying to get Boeffla to my S3]

Is Boeffla Kernel compatible with this said rom?

If it is, which one should I get? The CM version of Boeffla Kernel, the Omni one, or the one for Stock S3?

Thanks in advanced, and please guide me well.

NJosh
Old
(Last edited by NJosh; 11th June 2014 at 05:04 AM.)
Thanks Meter 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by mendoza101991 View Post
First, I am new here, well I've been reading and reading and for a few months and decided to create an account a few months back but can't post.
2nd, I don't know if this post is where it should be.
3rd, QUESTIONS:

I am using Resurrection Remix Rom 5.1.5 for my GT-I9300(Intl. Galaxy S3) and I have been wondering, how do I know if it's CM based or Omnirom based? [I'm trying to get Boeffla to my S3]

Is Boeffla Kernel compatible with this said rom?

If it is, which one should I get? The CM version of Boeffla Kernel, the Omni one, or the one for Stock S3?

Thanks in advanced, and please guide me well.
Quote:
About Resurrection Remix ROM

Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on AOKP, CM, PA , Omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device
Since it is based on CM and Omni. You can use either the Boeffla Omni or Boeffla CM Kernel.

I know you are new here. Welcome to the forum. But next time, questions like these are best answered in the Q&A section here.

The Following User Says Thank You to NJosh For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mendoza101991
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJosh View Post
Since it is based on CM and Omni. You can use either the Boeffla Omni or Boeffla CM Kernel.

I know you are new here. Welcome to the forum. But next time, questions like these are best answered in the Q&A section here.
Wow thanks! I'm gonna try 1 of the 2 now.