Google Allows Search Queries To Interact With Apps

Android 5.0 Lollipop brings lots of new features that are quite useful for end users and … more

Lenovo Officially Owns Motorola, Following ~$3 Billion Deal

Google is now officially no longer the owner of American phone manufacturer … more

Microsoft Band Fitness Tracker Announced, Available

The wearable market has been around for a few years, with Pebble and Samsung smartwatches … more

Forums Added for the Oppo R5, Oppo N3, and Xiaomi Redmi Note

Just yesterday, Oppo unveiled a pair of rather unique smartphones, the Oppo … more

Question [Q] Mic broken / temp fix for?

OP arnborg_95

22nd May 2014, 03:36 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
The mic on my Current s3 is broken,

The reason to why is, because my old s3s NAND thingy got corrupted, so i bought and old s3, where some stuff where broken, i fixed all the things except for the mic. I might in the future when i have time fix that too, but atm i was wondering if theres away i could make the phone use the top mic all the time instead of the bottom one. I mean sure, when i use the phone and its uses the top mic people wont hear me that good, but hey, its better then not hearing me at all.

I have a headset with me, but im bound to forget it someday.

i am not complete sure if there is a top mic, i think i read it some where. Uhm when i talk with people they cant hear me when i talk, and not when Im using speakers either, but when Im using snapchat i can hear my self record... So its either a malfunction or its the bottom mic which is broken...

Phone has bin factory reset, updated and all that stuff.
Cant hear my self when recording, and iv tried cleaning the hole, and even when im screaming it wont record a sound....

So basically is there a way to make the phone use the other mic?
22nd May 2014, 08:40 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 711

3,230 posts
This has been asked before, pretty sure he didn't manage it.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread