Beats Music No Longer Accepting New Accounts

Whenever Apple launches a new product or service, it definitely manages to grab the … more

Do You Do Self-Repairs on Your Devices?

As smartphone designs become more and more complex, self-repairs on devices are also becoming … more

Sony Z4 Slips Out of Top 5 Smartphones in Japan

In a bid to streamline its flagship series which had been losing credibility over the … more

Sprint’s New Unlimited Plan with Ridiculous Capped Speeds

The carrier game in the United States is perpetually rushing forward at … more

Phone was water-damaged. Where can I get a speaker and LED-light replacement?

8 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
By Kaplani, Junior Member on 21st January 2014, 11:19 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
By LED light, I mean the one that is used for flash photography on the phone and by speaker I mean the one next to the LED light and the one that goes near your ear for phone calls.

Thank you guys !!!
22nd January 2014, 02:47 AM |#2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
Please respond
22nd January 2014, 02:59 AM |#3  
ashraf sharif's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag nyc
Thanks Meter: 212
22nd January 2014, 03:04 PM |#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4,486
Ebay .something
Google . search
22nd January 2014, 06:58 PM |#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 20
Martin Dawes (Manchester)
140 Princess Road, Manchester, M167BY
Phone Number: 0161 232 1615
22nd January 2014, 08:17 PM |#6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
I can't find the LED light guys. Help me out please.
22nd January 2014, 08:40 PM |#7  
Mord Fustang's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 11
You should buy on Ebay, there are many replacements there.
23rd January 2014, 04:11 AM |#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
yes google it or ebay
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes