FORUMS

Top Forum Discussions

i can't see photos from facebook fullscreen in browser

250 posts
Thanks Meter: 78
 
By enigmatyq, Senior Member on 12th January 2013, 02:41 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
i can't see photos from facebook full screen. after i reinstall the rom it.s all ok but after a reboot get back the problem. only in browser. i try boat browser,firefox,chrome,dolphin.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20130112_162323.jpg
Views:	3578
Size:	71.8 KB
ID:	1638630  
 
 
12th January 2013, 04:14 PM |#2  
eytan123's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 113
 
More
hi mate

have you tried to view in desktop useragnet ? or tap view full size?
BTW why not using the (not-so)new native facebook app ?

go barca tomorrow against malaga
12th January 2013, 05:12 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Dusseldorf
Thanks Meter: 78
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eytan123

hi mate

have you tried to view in desktop useragnet ? or tap view full size?
BTW why not using the (not-so)new native facebook app ?

go barca tomorrow against malaga

in desktop useragent is ok..but i want it on android version. it'ts weird what's happening after reboot. the browser version is faster than native facebook app.

and yes, Visca Barca :d
12th January 2013, 07:29 PM |#4  
sam77744's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag ahmedabad(GUJRAT}
Thanks Meter: 457
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by enigmatyq

in desktop useragent is ok..but i want it on android version. it'ts weird what's happening after reboot. the browser version is faster than native facebook app.

and yes, Visca Barca :d

ur stateus bar is nice.what theam u use and how sho system info in states bar.
13th January 2013, 11:33 AM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Dusseldorf
Thanks Meter: 78
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam77744

ur stateus bar is nice.what theam u use and how sho system info in states bar.

for status bar icons and clock i use a lot of mods from here : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1995320 and for system info search in play store Cool Tool . Enjoy.
13th January 2013, 08:57 PM |#6  
oae08's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Beirut
Thanks Meter: 1,187
 
More
Ya I have the same thing also only in the browser facebook pics are so sensitive to touch, they are alwys clicked without purpose while I'm only scrolling. Its so annoying and I can't use the app since on my wifi the ports block it

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes