Tip us?

Superket87
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Play Music stuttering

Hello Guys,

First of all, a happy newyear to all of you

Since a few months i encouter an anoying problem whenever i play some music via Bluetooth. As soon as my screen gets off, the sound starts to stutter on irregular base. The app i'm using to play my music is Google Play Music.
On the moment that the sound is stuttering and i activate my screen, the stuttering stops immediately and the music keeps playing smoothly.

I already did a search on google and this forum, but couldn't get an appropriate answer to solve this problem.
The ROM that's installed on my device is UltimaRom 15.1 i.c.w. Boeffla Kernel (default profile).

Does anyone can help me to fix this irritating sound problem?

Thanks

Darkened_Sky
Old
Thanks Meter 108
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superket87 View Post
Hello Guys,

First of all, a happy newyear to all of you

Since a few months i encouter an anoying problem whenever i play some music via Bluetooth. As soon as my screen gets off, the sound starts to stutter on irregular base. The app i'm using to play my music is Google Play Music.
On the moment that the sound is stuttering and i activate my screen, the stuttering stops immediately and the music keeps playing smoothly.

I already did a search on google and this forum, but couldn't get an appropriate answer to solve this problem.
The ROM that's installed on my device is UltimaRom 15.1 i.c.w. Boeffla Kernel (default profile).

Does anyone can help me to fix this irritating sound problem?

Thanks
I had a similiar problem: try another cpu governor with more perfomance like lulzactiveq. but maybe battery drain will increase