I'm more or less a noob regarding Android. With respect to the time of senior members, I have spent a few hours studying previous posts for a solution but have been unable to get unstuck. Therefore, this new thread.
- Rooted and unlocked my new GS3 back in August 2012. No challenges with anything. OTA put me to 4.1.1.
- Woke up this morning to stuck boot screen.
- Following forum posts, I tried to flash CWM via Odin but all 6 attempts have failed. (Tried using Odin3 v3.04 and Odin3 v1.85 both. Tried using both CF-Root-SGS3-v6.0.tar and CF-Root-SGS3-v6.4.tar.)
- Tried to go into Recovery Mode, but the phone is not going to recovery either. (Interestingly, I see a small red exclamation mark in the top left corner when I try to go to Recovery Mode.)
- Checked with Samsung support and they state that rooting voids warranty, so of course I can't take it to my operator unless I want to pay!
Can someone please help to recover the device?