Post Reply

[Q] Problems with flashing my I9300

OP Raphnika

17th March 2014, 11:42 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
2 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Hello guys,
my name is Raphnika and I am complete new to this.
I've tried to flash my Samsung S3 with a custom ROM like the Pacman one.(KK 4.4 or something like that).
I was not able to install it on my device so I tried the Android Revolution HD ROM and that worked for me fine.
It seems like I am not able to flash any KK ROMs to my S3. I keep getting a Status 7 Error...
I googled it and tried many solutions but none of them worked. It might be to the fact that I am a complete noob to this.

I hope you guys can help me!

lots of greetings,
Raph
18th March 2014, 02:27 AM   |  #2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raphnika

Hello guys,
my name is Raphnika and I am complete new to this.
I've tried to flash my Samsung S3 with a custom ROM like the Pacman one.(KK 4.4 or something like that).
I was not able to install it on my device so I tried the Android Revolution HD ROM and that worked for me fine.
It seems like I am not able to flash any KK ROMs to my S3. I keep getting a Status 7 Error...
I googled it and tried many solutions but none of them worked. It might be to the fact that I am a complete noob to this.

I hope you guys can help me!

lots of greetings,
Raph

u need to upgrade your ClockWorkMod Recovery to the latest one for i9300..(recovery-clockwork-6.0.4.6-i9300.img)

find and copy CWM img file to your phone or sd card in your phone
Download Flashify apk in your phone.and in the recovery menu find this img file and select yes..

with this cwm i installed many roms 4.4.2 ,4.3 ,4.1.2
18th March 2014, 09:32 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
2 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by keenimo

u need to upgrade your ClockWorkMod Recovery to the latest one for i9300..(recovery-clockwork-6.0.4.6-i9300.img)

find and copy CWM img file to your phone or sd card in your phone
Download Flashify apk in your phone.and in the recovery menu find this img file and select yes..

with this cwm i installed many roms 4.4.2 ,4.3 ,4.1.2

Wow! Thank you so much! Everything works as supposed to!
Thank you very much!
The Following User Says Thank You to Raphnika For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th March 2014, 05:26 PM   |  #4  
wanerza77's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 19
 
84 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raphnika

Wow! Thank you so much! Everything works as supposed to!
Thank you very much!

Yeah, update the latest Cwm

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes