[Q] Problems with flashing my I9300

Search This thread

Raphnika

Mar 17, 2014
Hello guys,
my name is Raphnika and I am complete new to this.
I've tried to flash my Samsung S3 with a custom ROM like the Pacman one.(KK 4.4 or something like that).
I was not able to install it on my device so I tried the Android Revolution HD ROM and that worked for me fine.
It seems like I am not able to flash any KK ROMs to my S3. I keep getting a Status 7 Error...
I googled it and tried many solutions but none of them worked. It might be to the fact that I am a complete noob to this.

I hope you guys can help me!

lots of greetings,
Raph

keenimo

Mar 16, 2014
Hello guys,
my name is Raphnika and I am complete new to this.
I've tried to flash my Samsung S3 with a custom ROM like the Pacman one.(KK 4.4 or something like that).
I was not able to install it on my device so I tried the Android Revolution HD ROM and that worked for me fine.
It seems like I am not able to flash any KK ROMs to my S3. I keep getting a Status 7 Error...
I googled it and tried many solutions but none of them worked. It might be to the fact that I am a complete noob to this.

I hope you guys can help me!

lots of greetings,
Raph

u need to upgrade your ClockWorkMod Recovery to the latest one for i9300..(recovery-clockwork-6.0.4.6-i9300.img)

find and copy CWM img file to your phone or sd card in your phone
Download Flashify apk in your phone.and in the recovery menu find this img file and select yes..

with this cwm i installed many roms 4.4.2 ,4.3 ,4.1.2

Raphnika

Mar 17, 2014
u need to upgrade your ClockWorkMod Recovery to the latest one for i9300..(recovery-clockwork-6.0.4.6-i9300.img)

Download Flashify apk in your phone.and in the recovery menu find this img file and select yes..

Wow! Thank you so much! Everything works as supposed to!
Thank you very much!

Reactions: wanerza77

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Wow! Thank you so much! Everything works as supposed to!
    Thank you very much!