FORUMS

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (June 27 – July 4)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

HTC One M9 Developer Edition Android 5.1 OTA

The Developer Edition of the HTC One M9 is receiving an over-the-air update to Android 5.1. … more

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

The Atlas of XDA

A few weeks ago, we asked you “How Does Your Location Affect Your Life As A Power User?”. In the days that … more

[Q] problems installing CM11 ON S3

25 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By dougy.boi, Junior Member on 23rd May 2014, 07:23 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I have an AT&T S3 I have clockworkmod 6.0.4.7. I am trying to install cm-11-20140210-SNAPSHOT-M3-d2att.zip but every time I do the install is aborted and I get a status 7 error. I tried installing TWP but though goo manager but my recovery mode is still in clockworkmod. Please help me figure out how to install this latest version of Kit Kat rom.
 
 
24th May 2014, 05:48 AM |#2  
ZeeX's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kirkuk
Thanks Meter: 43
 
More
Try to flash TWRP using Odin or download a recovery flashing compatible file for TWRP and flash it using your current CWM. Or just try PhilZ
The Following User Says Thank You to ZeeX For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th May 2014, 07:37 AM |#3  
boomboomer's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 822
 
More
Do you have an i9300 or another model number? Try asking in that model's forum.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
24th May 2014, 02:13 PM |#4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saad_

Try to flash TWRP using Odin or download a recovery flashing compatible file for TWRP and flash it using your current CWM. Or just try PhilZ

It worked thank you soooo much!! Lol but with all that done Im still getting the same error and CM11 isn't installing lol
24th May 2014, 02:43 PM |#5  
ZeeX's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kirkuk
Thanks Meter: 43
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougy.boi

It worked thank you soooo much!! Lol but with all that done Im still getting the same error and CM11 isn't installing lol


Download CM again or simply from another source and before you transfer the .zip file to your phone, compare the MD5 of both files to check if the download was successful.
24th May 2014, 04:46 PM |#6  
RazorMC's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag SiN CiTY
Thanks Meter: 81
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougy.boi

I have an AT&T S3 I have clockworkmod 6.0.4.7. I am trying to install cm-11-20140210-SNAPSHOT-M3-d2att.zip but every time I do the install is aborted and I get a status 7 error. I tried installing TWP but though goo manager but my recovery mode is still in clockworkmod. Please help me figure out how to install this latest version of Kit Kat rom.

This forum is for i9300 intl version of the S3.
Your device is i747. Please refer to this forum for your device.


~ RazorMC
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes