Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,180 Members 39,684 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Few problems

Tip us?

swvi
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy [Q] Few problems

Hy. I have problem with my Galaxy s3. Recently itís was upgraded on Jelly Beam 4.3 I canít change or remove my text on lock screen!! Previously it was on settings and owner info i think, but now i canít find it! Help? And I donít have option to hold my finger on lock screen and just turn mobile phone to switch on camera! And also I turn on option when i touch the screen 3 times fast, it's zoom the screen. I don't remember where I turn this on, I looked, but can't find it. Sorry for bad english.

kunal1540
Old
Thanks Meter 352
Quote:
Originally Posted by swvi View Post
Hy. I have problem with my Galaxy s3. Recently itís was upgraded on Jelly Beam 4.3 I canít change or remove my text on lock screen!! Previously it was on settings and owner info i think, but now i canít find it! Help? And I donít have option to hold my finger on lock screen and just turn mobile phone to switch on camera! And also I turn on option when i touch the screen 3 times fast, it's zoom the screen. I don't remember where I turn this on, I looked, but can't find it. Sorry for bad english.
There was some problem noted with the newer firmwares of 4.3.. But check if you have ticked multiple widgets in lockscreen settings...
Then some users said changing home screen mode helped them... Try that.. If not then you can download firmware mk6 which has that option by default..

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

amirTor
Old
(Last edited by amirTor; 20th January 2014 at 11:30 AM.)
Thanks Meter 365
Quote:
Originally Posted by swvi View Post
Hy. I have problem with my Galaxy s3. Recently it’s was upgraded on Jelly Beam 4.3 I can’t change or remove my text on lock screen!! Previously it was on settings and owner info i think, but now i can’t find it! Help? And I don’t have option to hold my finger on lock screen and just turn mobile phone to switch on camera! And also I turn on option when i touch the screen 3 times fast, it's zoom the screen. I don't remember where I turn this on, I looked, but can't find it. Sorry for bad english.
1) Did you try Settings -> My device -> Lock screen -> Lock screen widgets -> Clock or personal message / Owner information ?
If you don't see it, perhaps you istalled Xposed framework and module that causes this kind of problem...

2) I think that samsung disabled the camera feature in 4.3, and also didn't include it as a widget. Fortunately, someone developed
Xposed module that does it flawlessly: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2363189
(If you don't have root access and Xpoesed framework intalled- well, its about time to start... )

3) Go to Settings -> My device -> Accessibility -> Magnification festures and voilŗ!

(ps- don't forget to hit thaks button )