Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,213 Members 40,051 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] {Q} ARHD 4.3 problems (slow screen unlock, cannot hang up the phone etc)

Tip us?

asukaj
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] {Q} ARHD 4.3 problems (slow screen unlock, cannot hang up the phone etc)

Hey guys,
so i searched for 4.3 problems like this and i found something but vaguely so deicided to post a question.
So i have installed this new rom 4.3 on international galaxy s3 i9300,so i installed ARHD v40 and tried bioth kernels that i get in aroma.
howerevr i am having pain in the ass like problems with lokcing/unlocking the phone, general slowness and cannot hang up the phone sometimes...
also sometiemes it takes alot of time to unlock so if i need my phone quickly i gert near crash into a wall kidnd of a stage.
so i need help, do i revert to older rom or how do i fix this?
thanks in advance

piano13
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Use developer mode in settings ,you can find "show cpu usage" and tick the checkbox.After that you can see processes on the top-right of the screen. Find out which one is always on the top, or if the blue color too much it's an iowait problem.

JJEgan
Old
Thanks Meter 4416
Makes more sense to ask in the roms thread .

asukaj
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Yea but the rom replies are happening every day and alot of them so the question gets pushed to older pages and doesnt get respond so i asked here.
Anyway i got the thing cleared i installed boeffla v2 kernel and set to zzmove and now it is much faster but still slow sluggish 4.3 on galaxy s3 so now i am searching to go back to older stock roms, any suggestions where i can get those older roms? Sammobile has only new i think?
Thanks for reply in advance

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

kunal1540
Old
Thanks Meter 347
Quote:
Originally Posted by asukaj View Post
Yea but the rom replies are happening every day and alot of them so the question gets pushed to older pages and doesnt get respond so i asked here.
Anyway i got the thing cleared i installed boeffla v2 kernel and set to zzmove and now it is much faster but still slow sluggish 4.3 on galaxy s3 so now i am searching to go back to older stock roms, any suggestions where i can get those older roms? Sammobile has only new i think?
Thanks for reply in advance

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
That's because your ROM is still on the earliest version of 4.3 which was the worst update for our phone yet.. Change over to other ROM out rather adj any other fellow user of your ROM how are they getting smooth performance..

If you are thinking of changing ROM
Do consider neat ROM.. Or hypersonic rom...

Sent from my GT-I9300