Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,807 Members 51,932 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Q] How do I flash an update fix.

Tip us?

TROLL666
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default Q] How do I flash an update fix.

My first post on this site.

I've installed ArchiDroid V2.3.3. all is fine expect the camera. I've been the hunderds of posts and seen the update camera fix.

My question: How do I install the OmniRom-Fixed_camera_Lib_for_focus_and_flash_V1.1 do i use Odin or philz-recovery, and is there a step by step to update.

Your help will be most appreciated.

TROLL666

boomboomer
Old
Thanks Meter 673
Your choice of user name is of concern, I'd suggest you read and follow the available guides on how to use custom recovery to flash zip files.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Note: This quote doesn't automatically apply to everyone, decide for yourself if it might apply to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justruss View Post

What has this place become?

It's essentially a few people graciously answering the same repeating of immature, lazy, demanding questions from the masses.

Nobody searches. Nobody reads the first posts or titles of threads. Nobody even looks at posts a couple above their own.

The Following User Says Thank You to boomboomer For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

TROLL666
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Thanks,

Believe it or not, but the problem I'm having is that this site is huge and the choice of words that I put into the forum to search bring up hundreds of posts.

Is it not possible for someone to put a link to the guide

k2evil
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by TROLL666 View Post
Thanks,

Believe it or not, but the problem I'm having is that this site is huge and the choice of words that I put into the forum to search bring up hundreds of posts.

Is it not possible for someone to put a link to the guide
You must flash Zip files with Philz... It's too easy, just flash it without any wipe or something
The Following User Says Thank You to k2evil For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

TROLL666
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Thanks boomboomer & k2evil.

All sorted.

TROLL666
The Following User Says Thank You to TROLL666 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]