Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,266 Members 40,332 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[q] how to unbrick a hard brick samsung s3 international version

Tip us?

m.ademola7
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [q] how to unbrick a hard brick samsung s3 international version

hello i help some good help on how to unbrick a Samsung galaxy s3 international version running 4.1.1 stock. i was able to gain root access and was able to flash a custom recovery(clockwork mod) and tot about having a custom ROM on it(S4 Revolution v12 Latest update) but after flashing the zip file with clockwork mod and tried rebooting the phone it wouldn't come on nor even charge it just turn on the red light wen i plug in the changer without the battery pls help me out am stuck on these.

Kumarm93
Old
(Last edited by Kumarm93; 26th May 2014 at 07:36 AM.) Reason: modified
Thanks Meter 8
Get into download mode and flash your s3 with stock rom and with odin after reebooting get into recovery mode and do factory reset if u dont have stock rom then download from samsung-updates.com
U must have atleast 40 to 50 percnt battery for this process

boomboomer
Old
Thanks Meter 672
Duplicate post, ignore it.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Note: This quote doesn't automatically apply to everyone, decide for yourself if it might apply to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justruss View Post

What has this place become?

It's essentially a few people graciously answering the same repeating of immature, lazy, demanding questions from the masses.

Nobody searches. Nobody reads the first posts or titles of threads. Nobody even looks at posts a couple above their own.