Please keep discussion focused, on the topic described in the OP
redLine.png

2. Post Frequently asked questions

Trafalgar Square

Jan 7, 2015
Düsseldorf
FAQ

Q1: Is this ROM rooted?
Yes, CyanogenMod is rooted by stock, but you must enable root in developer options.
Q2: Does this ROM support Boeffla?
Yes, but you will not get any support in development thread, if you installed it. Ask here.​
Q3: Do I need to do a clean flash, if I update the ROM?
No, only wipe cache and dalvik-cache.
Q4: Is Doze enabled?
Yes, it is.

Last edited:

Cybertom3000

Sep 30, 2015
Berlin
Settings

First of all: This ROM works great and it feels my SIII got a new life :laugh:
But I also have 2 questions:
How can I find SU in Settings? It's not in the developer options.
It seems to me the Omniswitch settings are hidden in Display settings. How can I get an easier access to Omniswitsch settings?

Trafalgar Square

Jan 7, 2015
Düsseldorf

Cybertom3000

Sep 30, 2015
Berlin
Beanstalk don't have Supersu. Beanstalk is using CyanogenMod's root.

THX for your reply. Of course I realized Beanstalk don't have SuperSU. I thougt there is a way to edit the CM's Root Access. My Point is: How to grant Root Access for an application when I denied it first?

---------- Post added at 12:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 PM ----------

Go to the settings app and press the search button on the right topp corner.
There you can search for OmniSwitch.

I tried and it doesn't work. I know where to find Omniswitch in Settings. I only thougth there is way to put an Omniswitch Icon on start screen. If not I still love that ROM:good:

Last edited:

Cybertom3000

Sep 30, 2015
Berlin
I could help myself using "QuickShortCutMaker" to create an icon for OmniSwitch on StartScreen. But I still don't know how to edit the built in Superuser (not SuperSU). "Superuser fully embedded into the build and accessed from settings menu" announced as a feature of Beanstalk. Is it a bug or did I something wrong?

turbo5

Jul 9, 2014
Barcellona Pozzo di Gotto (ME)
Hi, like other users wrote in the main thread of the rom, I have the exactly same problem of them, notifications don't exist, quick settings don't work, and also lockscreen. Did a full wipe (data, system, cache and dalvik), flashed 6.17 and latest open gapps with aroma installer, but the problems are still there. Why?

KhairulArif

May 20, 2016
Help!!!! I want this rom so bad

I rooted my galaxy S3 i9300 once then I installed temasek 5.1.1 custom rom. That rom somehow unrooted my phone and I know that I need to root my phone back in order to get this rom. I've tried Kingo Root (which i used before) and it always stop at 70% and then my phone restart automatically and it says "root fail". I've tried like seven times. I never tried Odin method because I'm afraid. Can somebody help me please???? Step by step would be really helping. Thank you. I really want this new rom.

dimuthu7

Nov 28, 2014
negombo
Samsung Galaxy S10
I rooted my galaxy S3 i9300 once then I installed temasek 5.1.1 custom rom. That rom somehow unrooted my phone and I know that I need to root my phone back in order to get this rom. I've tried Kingo Root (which i used before) and it always stop at 70% and then my phone restart automatically and it says "root fail". I've tried like seven times. I never tried Odin method because I'm afraid. Can somebody help me please???? Step by step would be really helping. Thank you. I really want this new rom.
Enable it from developer option on settings root access for adb and apps

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA-Developers mobile app

KhairulArif

May 20, 2016
Helpppp! Music player

Everythings works perfectly except fpr music player. It force close eveeytime i open it. Help????? :(

Top Liked Posts