[Q&A] UltimaROM - Official

Search This thread

johnnyspritz

Jan 9, 2012
Skopje
I've been searching through the forums and can't really find an answer to this.
Can I install the AOSP digital clock widget on this ROM (seeing how it already has the AOSP clock)?
And if it's just an .apk, could someone upload it, or give me a link to it; help would be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance :)

MattBooth

Jan 4, 2011
Bradford
mattbooth.dev
I've been searching through the forums and can't really find an answer to this.
Can I install the AOSP digital clock widget on this ROM (seeing how it already has the AOSP clock)?
And if it's just an .apk, could someone upload it, or give me a link to it; help would be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance :)
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=45237596#post45237596

This clock widget? You can use the apk I uploaded there. I think they will be including the changes in later versions too.

Reactions: johnnyspritz

Larpeiran

Jul 24, 2008
Ourense
Hi. I just install this rom again and i have a little problem. Muy phone doesn't reconize the baseband so i have no signal. I installed the xxemg4 modem and i used it before in another ROM. Any sugestión? Big thanx

ricksIII

Jul 14, 2012
Oosten
Hi. I just install this rom again and i have a little problem. Muy phone doesn't reconize the baseband so i have no signal. I installed the xxemg4 modem and i used it before in another ROM. Any sugestión? Big thanx

Try to flash the boeffla kernel. This could solve the problem. Or restore youre efs folder.

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9300 met Tapatalk

Last edited:

peker

Dec 4, 2012
On-screen controls

I'm not ignoring anything - how rude of you. And yes they DO work.

I am sorry for letting my frustration go so far to become rudness, but i have tried numerous times and they didn't work and i saw you answering other people's questions but not mine, I'm kinda desperate here, really like your rom, but need some kind of solution. Tried different ROMs with PIE navigation and separate navigation bar but don't like them as much as yours. So could you be so kind and explain to me how can i enable them on my phone, please? Thanks

MattBooth

Jan 4, 2011
Bradford
mattbooth.dev
I am sorry for letting my frustration go so far to become rudness, but i have tried numerous times and they didn't work and i saw you answering other people's questions but not mine, I'm kinda desperate here, really like your rom, but need some kind of solution. Tried different ROMs with PIE navigation and separate navigation bar but don't like them as much as yours. So could you be so kind and explain to me how can i enable them on my phone, please? Thanks

Wait for v15. I've changed the way the onscreen buttons are enabled, and included LMT pie controls :)

Until then you can install LMT yourself (Google "LMT Pie Control") and if you want on screen controls edit your build.prop and add this line to the end

Code:
qemu.hw.mainkeys=0

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Premium HD app

stormy_ugur

Oct 2, 2012
Izmir
www.ugurtekeli.com.tr
hi kryten

you said this on v15 rom topic

The person with the signal issue needs to read the stickies in the general section. The problems with signal in v14 are were kernel related and gone. You can use the stock kernel in this release. So your problem isn't the ROM and will be solved by reading those stickied threads.

i used to stock kernel but still same problem. can u give me the link which will work regular? it's not important which kernel or modem better. i just want to get my signal back. thanks

MattBooth

Jan 4, 2011
Bradford
mattbooth.dev
hi kryten

you said this on v15 rom topic

The person with the signal issue needs to read the stickies in the general section. The problems with signal in v14 are were kernel related and gone. You can use the stock kernel in this release. So your problem isn't the ROM and will be solved by reading those stickied threads.

i used to stock kernel but still same problem. can u give me the link which will work regular? it's not important which kernel or modem better. i just want to get my signal back. thanks
I can't because I don't know what the problem is.

If you have installed XXEMG4, then make sure you use the XXEMG4 or XXEMH2 modems. If not, use an earlier one.

This information is in the stickied threads of the general section. Each kernel and modem was tested. No problems were found.

ilovehc

Jan 7, 2013
Rome
Hi, if i do a backup of /sdcard/UltimaRom after i set out the rom, can i restore it after a wipe so i don't have to do everything again?
I see that xperia wallpapers doesn't shows up and sidebar plus after a while started to looping in opening and FCing

However great rom as always! i'll donate asap! :)

Katia Eu

Jul 18, 2013
Guadalajara
Hi, great rom ,the best I´ve installed so far, just one problem: my sms keeps crashing whenever I try to log into it, it says it has stopped. Using V15, full wipes, stock kernel, stock messages. Need help please!!!!

Proph3t.

Jul 1, 2013
The perfect ROM for the S3 is back for Me. After having huge problems with v14.01 ( com.android, Phone / SMS Not working). V15 fixed all Problems.
I hope im getting near my 2 Day batterylife with boeffla.

Great work again, Kryten, thanks for the Rom. I love it <3

Galaxy S3 | UltimaROM | Boeffla 3.1 beta5

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    UltimaROM will be continuing regardless of this rubbish, don't worry :)
    UltimaROM.png

This is the official thread for UltimaROM Questions and problems. It will be maintained by myself, Coreym and other dutiful members!
    Thread Cleaned & Closed till other issue is resolved to keep it clean of the issue. Once the issue is taken care of thread will be reopened :)
    V14 isn't far away.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Premium HD app
    Waiting for the latest firmware to be deo'd by Wanam :)