5,599,616 Members 43,809 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Question about Android 4.2.2

Tip us?

P0yraz
Old
(Last edited by P0yraz; 22nd November 2013 at 08:59 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Unhappy Question about Android 4.2.2

Hey guys,
I just wonder if there is a some sort of ROM restore point such as one in windows?
To tell you the truth I had a conversation with someone on my viber app and then the conversation deleted accidentally and then I changed my ROM to 4.3 but now my wife thinks I had an inappropriate conversation with this girl, now I have the backup file of my rooted 4.2.2 ROM now I wonder if there is any restore point in android or not, cause as I looked and surfed in net there seems no way to get back the deleted messages from viber someone told me there is a way to get back the deleted files from internal memory with some adb code which ofcourse I don't know how and I don't how much is true, please and please if there is anyone having infromation and knows a way to solve this problem please I'm begging you to help me this is a case of life and death my wife wants to divorce and she is my love of life and I did nothing wrong to harm her and I never even think of betraying her please help me for the sake of my kids don't let them lose their mother or their father

can this be any use or help?!
In a SQLite database in /data/data/com.viber.voip/databases/viber_messages There is no simple way to back it up and/or restore them to the phone. A SQLite editor can let you view them but it is not very efficient or simple.

JJEgan
Old
Thanks Meter 4406
[QUOTE=P0yraz;47720795]Hey guys,
I just wonder if there is a some sort of ROM restore point such as one in windows?

NO

Suggest you read Faqs and Guides re Data recovery or try and find a Viber forum who may know more about recovery .
The Following User Says Thank You to JJEgan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]