Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,022 Members 53,097 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Question about S3 and Google Sync

Tip us?
 
sando99
Old
#1  
sando99's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
Posts: 193
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Sofia
Default Question about S3 and Google Sync

So, when I got my first Android device I created a google account. I used it for two years with my old device. Now I got S3 and I have questions. Has Google Sync copied any App Data from my old device to my S3? And how can I reset the whole sync process and start on clean? Thanks in advance.
Samsung Galaxy S III
 
Tkkg1994
Old
#2  
Tkkg1994's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 47
Posts: 234
Join Date: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by sando99 View Post
So, when I got my first Android device I created a google account. I used it for two years with my old device. Now I got S3 and I have questions. Has Google Sync copied any App Data from my old device to my S3? And how can I reset the whole sync process and start on clean? Thanks in advance.
They haven't saved your appdata, just all the apps you downloaded before on your old smartphone. So you can log in with you old account, no problem
My Devices: Galaxy S4 (GT-I9505) (LTE), Samsung Galaxy Tab S (SM-T805) (LTE) and Galaxy S3 (GT-I9300) (Int). Love to all Googy Max kernels and to Philz Touch Recovery. <3





Please hit Thanks if I helped you!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Tkkg1994 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
sando99
Old
#3  
sando99's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
Posts: 193
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Sofia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tkkg1994 View Post
They haven't saved your appdata, just all the apps you downloaded before on your old smartphone. So you can log in with you old account, no problem
Then why is there an App Data option in my Google account settings?
Samsung Galaxy S III
 
Tkkg1994
Old
#4  
Tkkg1994's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 47
Posts: 234
Join Date: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by sando99 View Post
Then why is there an App Data option in my Google account settings?
Contacts, apps you downloaded and so on.
My Devices: Galaxy S4 (GT-I9505) (LTE), Samsung Galaxy Tab S (SM-T805) (LTE) and Galaxy S3 (GT-I9300) (Int). Love to all Googy Max kernels and to Philz Touch Recovery. <3





Please hit Thanks if I helped you!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Tkkg1994 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes