Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,801 Members 44,527 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] A Quick Easy Question? [SOLVED]

Tip us?

Fygaroo
Old
(Last edited by Fygaroo; 23rd February 2013 at 07:10 PM.)
Thanks Meter 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Apparition View Post
Ah, I really appreciate you came up with something. So, should i search and download this firmware *Which i don't know, where to download!* and are you sure this is the "Stock Firmware for my region?" And about the one i download, What about that? Thanks mate and Sorry for alot of question, Just want to make sure i download the right firmware so i am out of these trouble's.

Here is rom for Pakistan http://www.hotfile.com/dl/193299386/...1_PAK.zip.html its from sammobile and here is the guide how to flash it and unroot your device :

First u need to use triangle away here is the link for the app and the guide how to use it http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1494114

Then u flash it via Odin here is the guide how to flash it and if u scroll a bit down on that guide u will find a download link for ODIN http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1646610 remember use your region stock rom i linked u above instead of the rom in the guide the procedure is the same for every firmwire .

Edit: When u finish that u should boot into recovery and wipe data/factory reset and wipe cache , to boot in recovery mode all you have to do is shut down your device and boot while holding the volume up, home button and power button simultaneously then u will enter recovery mode.

Dark Apparition
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
Thank you all, I appreciate what you all did to help me out. Well, Actually i used the "Firmware" which i said "I Downloaded" in first post. Performed a "Factory Reset" after Flashing the firmware. Checked out my device status and...VOLAA it says "Normal". Thank you guy's

/Thread [Question Solved].

Fygaroo
Old
Thanks Meter 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Apparition View Post
Thank you all, I appreciate what you all did to help me out. Well, Actually i used the "Firmware" which i said "I Downloaded" in first post. Performed a "Factory Reset" after Flashing the firmware. Checked out my device status and...VOLAA it says "Normal". Thank you guy's

/Thread [Question Solved].
Nice m8, but just to be sure check if u can receive official updates, connect it to kies and see if u get an error something like this ,,your current firmwire dosnt support software update,, .

OTA will probably say you alredy have the latest update, so check kies because i am running the latest UK rom and device status says normal but i cant receive updates when i check with kies.