[Q] I receive notifications only on WIFI - Samsung GT-I9300

Tip us?

caponegl
Old
(Last edited by caponegl; 15th January 2014 at 10:30 AM.) Reason: spelling
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy [Q] I receive notifications only on WIFI - Samsung GT-I9300

Hello all. I have an annoying problem with my Samsung GT-I9300. I installed several ROMs (Omega v49, 50 and 52) and even on another stock ROM I have the same problem - i don`t receive notifications on mobile data for any application (WhatssApp, Facebook etc.), only on WIFI. Anyone can help me with this problem, please? Thank you very much!

~DemonLord~
Old
Thanks Meter 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by caponegl View Post
Hello all. I have an annoying problem with my Samsung GT-I9300. I installed several ROMs (Omega v49, 50 and 52) and even on another stock ROM I have the same problem - i don`t receive notifications on mobile data for any application (WhatssApp, Facebook etc.), only on WIFI. Anyone can help me with this problem, please? Thank you very much!
Applications can cause you have a unexpectedly large phone bill by using mobile data continuously so they tend not to use it. Its possible there is an option inside the app. Do check if your mobile data is working i.e. you can load webpages on it etc and contact your service provider if it isnt. Another possibility is your mobile net is very slow :P

caponegl
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~DemonLord~ View Post
Applications can cause you have a unexpectedly large phone bill by using mobile data continuously so they tend not to use it. Its possible there is an option inside the app. Do check if your mobile data is working i.e. you can load webpages on it etc and contact your service provider if it isnt. Another possibility is your mobile net is very slow :P
Thanks for your answer. I searched all this and the mobile data is working ok. When I installed SlimRom, the notifications were ok, but with any other Rom they are not. Thank you!

~DemonLord~
Old
Thanks Meter 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by caponegl View Post
Thanks for your answer. I searched all this and the mobile data is working ok. When I installed SlimRom, the notifications were ok, but with any other Rom they are not. Thank you!
Just hit the thanks button mate Its possible the issue is rom specific. You can also try unsyncing facebook/whatsapp and syncing them AGAIN while only connected to mobile internet.
The Following User Says Thank You to ~DemonLord~ For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]