5,606,530 Members 34,170 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Not Regesterd on network please help!!

Tip us?

samsung lo
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Not Regesterd on network please help!!

Hi all,i hope u can help me,

i was on the stock official rom on lastest update ,then i installed S4 revolution10.0Beta,
in aroma i chosed install the modem(it said that chose this if u came from older modem than mg4),but later i rememembered that the device was on mg4,after installation ,when calling it said not registered on network,then i restore the official rom(i did backup from recovery)and this still hapening,then i downloaded the uk official rom (24\12\2013) and flashed it by odin but when samsung logo appear the device restart,then i flashed xellamg4 modem and then restore the official rom and this also hapenning,the imei number changed and i feel depressed please help me please sorry for my bad english.

Gonzakpo
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by samsung lo View Post
Hi all,i hope u can help me,

i was on the stock official rom on lastest update ,then i installed S4 revolution10.0Beta,
in aroma i chosed install the modem(it said that chose this if u came from older modem than mg4),but later i rememembered that the device was on mg4,after installation ,when calling it said not registered on network,then i restore the official rom(i did backup from recovery)and this still hapening,then i downloaded the uk official rom (24\12\2013) and flashed it by odin but when samsung logo appear the device restart,then i flashed xellamg4 modem and then restore the official rom and this also hapenning,the imei number changed and i feel depressed please help me please sorry for my bad english.
Check your IMEI and Serial Number. Both are located in Config -> About Device -> Status. Write them down.

Then take the battery out and check the label. See if they match or not.

Evaravenspell
Old
Thanks Meter 99

DONATE TO ME
If your EFS is changed, you need to go back on the MG4 modem from now on.. on any rom.. So install a rom, then flash the MG4 modem on top of it.

Flash the ROM first then flash the Modem. No point flashing modem first then flashing the ROM, it will just be overwritten if there is a modem attached to the rom.

Hit the thanks button if i helped you, It takes less than a second to do so