Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,480 Members 45,009 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Not registered on network!! Help !! Business phone

Tip us?

Frenzifun
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default Not registered on network!! Help !! Business phone

I have a business that i practically run from my S3 sgh-t999. it was rooted for the longest time and since i rooted it, it started giving me gps issues, so i decided to unroot it today, which i did from an app that cost 5 bucks, after using triangle away for the counter which was only 4. so i ran the unroot process and its unrooted now, but its also on build 4.0.4 and has no service. telling me "insert sim card to access network services" when i try and access mobile networks. sim is in, it isnt unlocked but doesnt need to be cuz its a tmobile sim. i stocked it to the tmobile rom in the instructions. it wont connect to my computer and it hasnt for a while, my drivers are updated. kies air is downloaded on it and i ran it and connected on the comp through ip address, but kies through the comp wont connect either wireless or usb... please... i need this fixed asap and i am at a loss........

shivadow
Old
Thanks Meter 29
Borked efs?.. did you downgrade from 4.3?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

boomboomer
Old
Thanks Meter 673
Wrong phone, wrong forum. This is for the i9300 only.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Note: This quote doesn't automatically apply to everyone, decide for yourself if it might apply to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justruss View Post

What has this place become?

It's essentially a few people graciously answering the same repeating of immature, lazy, demanding questions from the masses.

Nobody searches. Nobody reads the first posts or titles of threads. Nobody even looks at posts a couple above their own.