PhotoMath: A Math Beginner’s Dream App

more

Leaked Galaxy S6 Apps Hit the Forums

more

Fix Untinted Recent Panels on Lollipop

more

Console OS Brings Android to Your PC

more
Post Reply

Remove Touchwiz power toggles

OP pandalorian

11th January 2014, 01:14 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
27 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Hi there!

Is it possible to remove the default TW power toggles(im using Neat ROM 6.2) or at least recolor them? The basic green icons makes my eyes bleed...
11th January 2014, 01:06 PM   |  #2  
Jumaqidi's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 191
 
1,099 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pandalorian

Hi there!

Is it possible to remove the default TW power toggles(im using Neat ROM 6.2) or at least recolor them? The basic green icons makes my eyes bleed...

U can use nightmare rom. Its the rom tat allows it.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app
11th January 2014, 01:26 PM   |  #3  
Darkened_Sky's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 279
 
443 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pandalorian

Hi there!

Is it possible to remove the default TW power toggles(im using Neat ROM 6.2) or at least recolor them? The basic green icons makes my eyes bleed...

you could use xposed framework with wanam module. there you can remove them or recolor them

Edit: or use a flashable theme from themes and apps section
Last edited by Darkened_Sky; 11th January 2014 at 01:33 PM.
11th January 2014, 01:55 PM   |  #4  
Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
75 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkened_Sky

you could use xposed framework with wanam module. there you can remove them or recolor them

Edit: or use a flashable theme from themes and apps section

Like the guy above said. Pure and simple.
11th January 2014, 08:56 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
27 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkened_Sky

you could use xposed framework with wanam module. there you can remove them or recolor them

Edit: or use a flashable theme from themes and apps section

I can flash those themes in a nonCM rom?
11th January 2014, 10:58 PM   |  #6  
Darkened_Sky's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 279
 
443 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pandalorian

I can flash those themes in a nonCM rom?

they are meant to work with samsung roms
just look in the description how it works and if they are compatible
for example this one should work (just to be safe make a nandroid before): http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2533683
but there should also be other ones
The Following User Says Thank You to Darkened_Sky For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th January 2014, 11:33 PM   |  #7  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
27 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkened_Sky

they are meant to work with samsung roms
just look in the description how it works and if they are compatible
for example this one should work (just to be safe make a nandroid before): http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2533683
but there should also be other ones


looks sexy! even stock jb is much better than touchwiz icons but, after 3min of searching,wheres the download link?
okay,found it
Last edited by pandalorian; 11th January 2014 at 11:44 PM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes