XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[request] original stock android 4.3 recovery from i9300xxugmk6

Tip us?

supertommy82
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [request] original stock android 4.3 recovery from i9300xxugmk6

Hello, i m trying to keep my phone in "official" state to recive ota upgrade, untill i was using 4.1.2+cf-autoroot everythhink worked ok
i resetted status with triangleaway and allowed tracker to run to stay in "official" status, and i recived ota upgrade to 4.3 (italian nobrand)

After upgrading to 4.3 i lost root so i re-rooted with cf-autroot but this time i can't stay in "official" status and i dont know whi because everythink
is the same... i used triangle away to reset again flashcounter... but i got "personalized" status and not "official"
so maybe problem can be the stock recovery that cf-aturoot flashed after rooting... maybe samsung upgraded it from 4.1.2

can some one provide the stock "ready to flash" recovery of the 4.3 firmware ugmk6 ? So i can make a test to understand if problem is that or maybe samsung make new kind of check to discover phone status...

Thanks & sorry for my english.

JJEgan
Old
Thanks Meter 4406
You do not post questions in development .

FLASH_44
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Works with the 4.3 recovery.img and triangle away play edition download stock firmware an unzip this flash recovery.img with mobilodin and use triangle away play edition

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app