5,606,347 Members 33,498 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Reset counter/Triangle away Help

Tip us?

GcRoW88
Old
(Last edited by GcRoW88; 27th December 2013 at 02:13 PM.) Reason: wrong title spelling
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question Reset counter/Triangle away Help

Hi everybody!
I'm in a mess: I flashed a wrong CWM (for note2, I mistook) and my S3 bricked; I flashed a stock recovery and FW via odin but the touchscreen didn't work so I performed a DeepClean2 but still touchscreen wasn't working; then I tried flashing a custom recovery and different ROMs (including Kernels since someone thought it could be the centre of the problem) but still no results... Now I flashed stock recovery and fw and and without a working touchscreen....I'm thinking to take the GS3 to Customer service but I need to reset the flash counter....is there a way to do this w/o triangle away (since I cannot use the phone)? Please help me!
Many thanks!!!

JellyYogurt
Old
Thanks Meter 172
Quote:
Originally Posted by GcRoW88 View Post
Hi everybody!
I'm in a mess: I flashed a wrong CWM (for note2, I mistook) and my S3 bricked; I flashed a stock recovery and FW via odin but the touchscreen didn't work so I performed a DeepClean2 but still touchscreen wasn't working; then I tried flashing a custom recovery and different ROMs (including Kernels since someone thought it could be the centre of the problem) but still no results... Now I flashed stock recovery and fw and and without a working touchscreen....I'm thinking to take the GS3 to Customer service but I need to reset the flash counter....is there a way to do this w/o triangle away (since I cannot use the phone)? Please help me!
Many thanks!!!
Hardware problem and no. U have to use triangle away to reset flash counter.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

JJEgan
Old
Thanks Meter 4406
Quote:
Originally Posted by GcRoW88 View Post
Hi everybody!
Many thanks!!!

Suggest you search as identical question has been asked more than once .

You blew the digitizer by flashing wrong recovery .
Or just pay for a repair as blown digitizer is not covered under warranty anyway .