Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,438 Members 44,442 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] ROM with different recent apps

Tip us?

Guimac90
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 12
Question [Q] ROM with different recent apps

Hey guys, quite some time ago I remember downloading a custom AOSP kitkat ROM that featured a different recent apps theme, one that looked like ios 7, do any of you know it's name? It's been a long time since I downloaded it and I don't have the file in my computer, so if any of you could help me that would be great.

Darkened_Sky
Old
Thanks Meter 268
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guimac90 View Post
Hey guys, quite some time ago I remember downloading a custom AOSP kitkat ROM that featured a different recent apps theme, one that looked like ios 7, do any of you know it's name? It's been a long time since I downloaded it and I don't have the file in my computer, so if any of you could help me that would be great.
don't know how ios7 recent looks like but the ROMs which provide a different one then the stock recents are:
- slimrom and temasek rom: both have selectable slim recents (looks like a sidebar)
- omnirom: it has omniswitch which can be selected as recents

there are probably also other ROMs which have the above recents alternatives.
Samsung Galaxy SIII I9300 Pepple Blue
Kernel: arter97 dualboot/f2fs kernel
File system: /data on F2FS
Recovery: arter97 f2fs enabled philz touch
1st Rom: Temasek's unofficial cm11
2nd Rom: Archidroid 1.X sammy 4.3 based

verny94
Old
Thanks Meter 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guimac90 View Post
Maybe do you mean MIUI ROM?
Samsung Galaxy SIII
Omega ROM (4.3) v58; Boeffla kernel 5.2; TWRP recovery; Nova launcher Prime; S5 theme; Xposed
Hit a thanks button, when I helped you
Tags
ios, recent apps