[Q] ROM with different recent apps

6th July 2014, 01:53 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Porto Alegre
Thanks Meter: 12

132 posts
Hey guys, quite some time ago I remember downloading a custom AOSP kitkat ROM that featured a different recent apps theme, one that looked like ios 7, do any of you know it's name? It's been a long time since I downloaded it and I don't have the file in my computer, so if any of you could help me that would be great.
6th July 2014, 09:45 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 269

430 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guimac90

Hey guys, quite some time ago I remember downloading a custom AOSP kitkat ROM that featured a different recent apps theme, one that looked like ios 7, do any of you know it's name? It's been a long time since I downloaded it and I don't have the file in my computer, so if any of you could help me that would be great.

don't know how ios7 recent looks like but the ROMs which provide a different one then the stock recents are:
- slimrom and temasek rom: both have selectable slim recents (looks like a sidebar)
- omnirom: it has omniswitch which can be selected as recents

there are probably also other ROMs which have the above recents alternatives.
6th July 2014, 10:21 PM   |  #3  
Flag Kladno
Thanks Meter: 73

387 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guimac90

Maybe do you mean MIUI ROM?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
ios, recent apps
Previous Thread Next Thread