Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] re-rooting of S3 I9300

OP vinod.mishra

23rd August 2014, 10:15 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
I am using galaxy s3 I9300 since last 4 months. Last week i rooted this phone and very next day i upgraded it's android to 4.3. After that my supersu says that "there is no su binary installed and supersu cannot install it. this is a problem. if you just upgraded to android 4.3, your need to manually re-root - consult the relevant forums for your device." Then again i rooted my phone but now this time my supersu was not showing in all apps, i again rooted 2-3 times, but still my supersu was missing. Then i downloaded supersu form play store and installed.

Now my custom binary is 4 and SuperSu is still showing the same error (there is no su binary installed and supersu cannot install it. this is a problem. if you just upgraded to android 4.3, your need to manually re-root - consult the relevant forums for your device.)

I used Triangle Away.apk to reset the binary counts but this is also asking for root access and my supersu is not working...

Please help me in this..
19th September 2014, 10:43 AM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Unhappy RE-Rooting of S3 I9300
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinod.mishra

I am using galaxy s3 I9300 since last 4 months. Last week i rooted this phone and very next day i upgraded it's android to 4.3. After that my supersu says that "there is no su binary installed and supersu cannot install it. this is a problem. if you just upgraded to android 4.3, your need to manually re-root - consult the relevant forums for your device." Then again i rooted my phone but now this time my supersu was not showing in all apps, i again rooted 2-3 times, but still my supersu was missing. Then i downloaded supersu form play store and installed.

Now my custom binary is 4 and SuperSu is still showing the same error (there is no su binary installed and supersu cannot install it. this is a problem. if you just upgraded to android 4.3, your need to manually re-root - consult the relevant forums for your device.)

I used Triangle Away.apk to reset the binary counts but this is also asking for root access and my supersu is not working...

Please help me in this..

Guyz.. please help me out...
19th September 2014, 11:51 AM   |  #3  
Flag The Land of Android
Thanks Meter: 372

1,155 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinod.mishra

Guyz.. please help me out...

Install Phil's recovery it as a option to fix root in settings give that a try.
19th September 2014, 11:53 AM   |  #4  
Flag Auckland
Thanks Meter: 480

1,093 posts
More
Flash CF-Auto Root for the I9300 for 4.3
19th September 2014, 12:19 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 8

44 posts
thank you
thank you
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread