1. If your battery is as old as your phone...then woah...you should probably get a new battery.
2. If you don't know how the governor "badass" works then you probably shouldn't use it. I don't know how it works either..it could be used for performance which would likely drain battery.
3. Use governors pegasusq, pegasusqplus, Zzmoove or on demand(tuned) as these tend to work well for battery.
4. I've heard battery on kitkat Roms tend not to be good?
5. Try a stock based ROM if your willing.
6. Install betterbatterystats to see if any apps are waking your phone when its in deep sleep and thus draining battery periodically.
7. Install greenify...and hibernate apps you don't need to be running in the background.
8. Profit. (maybe
Hope this has helped
Sent from a "Galaxy" far, far away with my Ultra Ray Gun