5,596,857 Members 48,977 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] S3 colour change? Is it possible?

Tip us?

Ahad Ejaz
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 19
Default [Q] S3 colour change? Is it possible?

Hi I bought a s3 in white and my condition is getting worse day after day I was wondering if its possible to change the colour from white to black or brown the reason I'm asking is that I want to know if someone has done it and if its possible and safe to do it. My warranty has expired and I have no problem opening my phone most likely I'm gonna get it done from a shop

chrismast
Old
Thanks Meter 431
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahad Ejaz View Post
Hi I bought a s3 in white and my condition is getting worse day after day I was wondering if its possible to change the colour from white to black or brown the reason I'm asking is that I want to know if someone has done it and if its possible and safe to do it. My warranty has expired and I have no problem opening my phone most likely I'm gonna get it done from a shop
it is possible if you want to break open to device. from what I understand it is quite difficult though as e.g. the glas & frame & below levels are all glued together. search on youtube for videos.
Galaxy S III (I9300T)
Rooted - Radio: I9300TDUELL2 - PhilZ Touch Recovery - Kernel: Googy-Max
ROM: Slim Bean 4.3

Nexus 7 2013
Stock ROM - Not Rooted (lets see how long )

HTC Desire (A8181)
Hboot: Stock | Rooted & S-OFF
Rom: ICS Beta 0.15.0.1 | Radio: 5.17.05.23 | Kernel: Tiamat | Recovery: 4ExtRecovery Touch

JellyYogurt
Old
Thanks Meter 166
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahad Ejaz View Post
Possible. But u might just spoil ur fone if u dun know how to do it. And warranty obviously will be voided. Wat do u mean by ur condition is getting worse?