Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,281 Members 50,509 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] s3 not register on a network

Tip us?

DrunkenZombie
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy [Q] s3 not register on a network

The Current Problem with my s3 is that it cannot register on a network. It shows Selected network Unavailable

I flashed my phone using odin and loaded firmware with baseband version i9300DXUGMK1.
So soon after i flashed , the phone cannot register on network.

The phone shows list of all availalbe network when i search manually . But once i select my home network it shows selected network unavailable. I tried to restore/reset the phone several times . Tried with different Sim card also. No use , still it cannot register on to network

boomboomer
Old
Thanks Meter 683
Hundreds of identical posts, search and read before starting a new thread.
Note: This quote doesn't automatically apply to everyone, decide for yourself if it might apply to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justruss View Post

What has this place become?

It's essentially a few people graciously answering the same repeating of immature, lazy, demanding questions from the masses.

Nobody searches. Nobody reads the first posts or titles of threads. Nobody even looks at posts a couple above their own.

poker1234
Old
(Last edited by poker1234; 9th July 2014 at 06:45 PM.)
Thanks Meter 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenZombie View Post
The Current Problem with my s3 is that it cannot register on a network. It shows Selected network Unavailable

I flashed my phone using odin and loaded firmware with baseband version i9300DXUGMK1.
So soon after i flashed , the phone cannot register on network.

The phone shows list of all availalbe network when i search manually . But once i select my home network it shows selected network unavailable. I tried to restore/reset the phone several times . Tried with different Sim card also. No use , still it cannot register on to network

is ur imei corrupt or not right ? u found it under setting/ info / status

if its invalid ,u have a securtity from ur efs structere ?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...uding-t2393289