FORUMS

[Q] S3 stuck on logo

2 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By Haskii, Junior Member on 28th February 2014, 09:39 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi guys, I'm suffering a problem with my s3 and I really need help!

I charged my galaxy s3 overnight and when I woke up and tried turning it on, it's just stuck on the Samsung logo. When I bought the phone, it had been rooted I think.

The main problem is, I have important photos on the phone for my university portfolio, is there any way I could recover the photos? Is there a physical item in the phone I could take out which is could put into a new s3? Please help
 
 
28th February 2014, 10:15 AM |#2  
RazorMC's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag SiN CiTY
Thanks Meter: 81
 
More
Check this thread for data recovery and try the method.


~ RazorMC
28th February 2014, 01:07 PM |#3  
tallman43's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag The Land of Android
Thanks Meter: 436
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haskii

Hi guys, I'm suffering a problem with my s3 and I really need help!

I charged my galaxy s3 overnight and when I woke up and tried turning it on, it's just stuck on the Samsung logo. When I bought the phone, it had been rooted I think.

The main problem is, I have important photos on the phone for my university portfolio, is there any way I could recover the photos? Is there a physical item in the phone I could take out which is could put into a new s3? Please help

You can flash PhilZ recovery with odin it as a option to install Aroma file explorer which lets you browse and copy from internal recovery read this thread and look at special features section >> http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2201860 << Also this is the actual download thread for PhilZ recovery for S3 >> http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...touch-t2002953 << read instructions on how to use and install Aroma file explorer.
28th February 2014, 04:58 PM |#4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tallman43

You can flash PhilZ recovery with odin it as a option to install Aroma file explorer which lets you browse and copy from internal recovery read this thread and look at special features section >> http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2201860 << Also this is the actual download thread for PhilZ recovery for S3 >> http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...touch-t2002953 << read instructions on how to use and install Aroma file explorer.

I've realised there no way to get my media because the phone won't go into recovery mode... How do I get the phone back to normal working order? How do I flash the phone back to Samsung original software?
28th February 2014, 05:13 PM |#5  
tallman43's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag The Land of Android
Thanks Meter: 436
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haskii

I've realised there no way to get my media because the phone won't go into recovery mode... How do I get the phone back to normal working order? How do I flash the phone back to Samsung original software?

Have you tried all the ways to get into recovery mode? If button combination does not work you can use ADB here is a guide >> http://www.redmondpie.com/how-to-set...dows-tutorial/ << Also like I suggested flash PhilZ with Odin and try to boot to recovery with that (then you can use Aroma file manager)

If you want to forget about your data and return to stock just follow this guide >> http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...guide-t1671969 <<
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools
Display Modes