Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,035 Members 42,237 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] S3 Wont charge anymore all of a sudden

Tip us?

Terkv
Old
(Last edited by Terkv; 12th August 2014 at 12:13 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Battery Full [Q] S3 Wont charge anymore all of a sudden

Hey, I charged my phone in the morning and went out and when I got back home my phone had hardly any battery so I plugged it in and it wasnt charging so I tried charging it through the PC and some error came up and my mouse stopped working -.- (I had to unplug the phone and mouse and plug the mouse in after a minute or two and my mouse worked again). I tried a different charger and cable AND battery and it hasnt fixed the issue. Please help, thank you

This is the error I get when trying to charge my phone through usb connection to the PC: The USB device has exceeded the power limits of its port

bentleyboy
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terkv View Post
Hey, I charged my phone in the morning and went out and when I got back home my phone had hardly any battery so I plugged it in and it wasnt charging so I tried charging it through the PC and some error came up and my mouse stopped working -.- (I had to unplug the phone and mouse and plug the mouse in after a minute or two and my mouse worked again). I tried a different charger and cable AND battery and it hasnt fixed the issue. Please help, thank you
Have you done a reset?

Terkv
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentleyboy View Post
Have you done a reset?
How can I perform a reset when I have 0% battery life?

cyberhost
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Well.. If it is off, and you plug the charger in to the phone does anything happen? Does it come to life?