Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] S3 Wont charge anymore all of a sudden

OP Terkv

12th August 2014, 02:19 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Hey, I charged my phone in the morning and went out and when I got back home my phone had hardly any battery so I plugged it in and it wasnt charging so I tried charging it through the PC and some error came up and my mouse stopped working -.- (I had to unplug the phone and mouse and plug the mouse in after a minute or two and my mouse worked again). I tried a different charger and cable AND battery and it hasnt fixed the issue. Please help, thank you

This is the error I get when trying to charge my phone through usb connection to the PC: The USB device has exceeded the power limits of its port
Last edited by Terkv; 12th August 2014 at 01:13 PM.
12th August 2014, 04:03 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 9

52 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terkv

Hey, I charged my phone in the morning and went out and when I got back home my phone had hardly any battery so I plugged it in and it wasnt charging so I tried charging it through the PC and some error came up and my mouse stopped working -.- (I had to unplug the phone and mouse and plug the mouse in after a minute or two and my mouse worked again). I tried a different charger and cable AND battery and it hasnt fixed the issue. Please help, thank you

Have you done a reset?
12th August 2014, 11:48 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentleyboy

Have you done a reset?

How can I perform a reset when I have 0% battery life?
12th August 2014, 11:57 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 1

7 posts
Well.. If it is off, and you plug the charger in to the phone does anything happen? Does it come to life?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread