XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Samsung galaxy s3 GT-i9300 reboot on start screen

Tip us?

ErwinM
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Exclamation [Q] Samsung galaxy s3 GT-i9300 reboot on start screen

Hi. My name is Erwin. This is my first post in this forum and I'm rookie in this kind of themes. It Turns out that I bought a S3 shabby. it cost me 50 buck.Y thought that I could fix it but I could'nt The problem with the phone is as follows. When I put the battery in it powers on almost immediately without pressing the power button, It shows the samsung galaxy s3 i9300 logo and restarts again and again without going out of this state. It doesn't allow to charge the battery. I have tried to get into recovery mode to do a wipe but it's impossible as it restarts and will not let me do anything. The computer does not recognize it or kies or odin. If anyone can help, I would appreciate. I will provide a you tube video link to watch the exact issue. youtube.com/watch?v=B_5_AzChlJQ&feature=youtu.be
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20131202_010051.jpg
Views:	562
Size:	241.3 KB
ID:	2427904  

bett3rthan
Old
Thanks Meter 102

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErwinM View Post
Hi. My name is Erwin. This is my first post in this forum and I'm rookie in this kind of themes. It Turns out that I bought a S3 shabby. it cost me 50 buck.Y thought that I could fix it but I could'nt The problem with the phone is as follows. When I put the battery in it powers on almost immediately without pressing the power button, It shows the samsung galaxy s3 i9300 logo and restarts again and again without going out of this state. It doesn't allow to charge the battery. I have tried to get into recovery mode to do a wipe but it's impossible as it restarts and will not let me do anything. The computer does not recognize it or kies or odin. If anyone can help, I would appreciate. I will provide a you tube video link to watch the exact issue. youtube.com/watch?v=B_5_AzChlJQ&feature=youtu.be
Can you make it go in download mode?
Galaxy SL - 2.3.6 stock
Galaxy S2 - 4.1.2 stock
Galaxy i9300 - 4.4.2 OmniRom & latest Devil Kernel
Nexus 4 - stock 4.4.2, stock kernel - my beauty

Press thanks if helped!

ErwinM
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Nothing. I invite you to watch the video and tell me your conclusions or some kind of help.

bett3rthan
Old
Thanks Meter 102

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErwinM View Post
Nothing. I invite you to watch the video and tell me your conclusions or some kind of help.
I saw a picture of the pre-download mode, so that`s why I am asking
Galaxy SL - 2.3.6 stock
Galaxy S2 - 4.1.2 stock
Galaxy i9300 - 4.4.2 OmniRom & latest Devil Kernel
Nexus 4 - stock 4.4.2, stock kernel - my beauty

Press thanks if helped!

JJEgan
Old
Thanks Meter 4406
reads as you need to buy a new motherboard .
The Following User Says Thank You to JJEgan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]