Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,619 Members 52,173 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Samsung galaxy s3 imei 0049

Tip us?

jayozo
Old
(Last edited by jayozo; 20th June 2014 at 01:08 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy [Q] Samsung galaxy s3 imei 0049

Hello,
i woke up a few days to see my phone turned out(i left it with autoclicker on a game), when i try to get it back on it gets stuck on samsung logo, i have no efs backup, until so far i have managed to do everything but network stuff, plus the imei changed to 0049..... i would try to flash 4.0.4 ice cream bur i can't find it anywere (OPT version), till so far i have:

Flashed 4.1.2 ofw and 4.3.ofw rom(odin)
Flashing some tar md5 (odin)
Kies(device wont iniciate)
Iriza patch
SGS3 NV GEN and QPST (after dialing the number given i only get 2 options, not that third needed)

Efs folder is empty.

WIth iriza patch i made a backup, of the phone 'NOW', canīt i edit that with my imei and s/n and put it back?

Please help i tried everything, been saving for this phone a year and half, wouldn't like to loose it.

boomboomer
Old
Thanks Meter 672
Take it to a repair centre, there is nothing you can do without an efs backup.
Note: This quote doesn't automatically apply to everyone, decide for yourself if it might apply to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justruss View Post

What has this place become?

It's essentially a few people graciously answering the same repeating of immature, lazy, demanding questions from the masses.

Nobody searches. Nobody reads the first posts or titles of threads. Nobody even looks at posts a couple above their own.

jayozo
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
And what sould i do before? Triangle away, oficial room instal, factory reset.....?