Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,562 Members 37,652 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Samsung infinite loop! NO Download or CWM! please help!

Tip us?

Samsung_guy
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Exclamation [Q] Samsung infinite loop! NO Download or CWM! please help!

Hi guys,

I have messed up problem and I'm hoping that you could help me out!

The situations is as follows: My samsung I9300 is stuck in a infinte boot loop, showing only the ''Samsung Galasy SIII GT-I9300'' image and than it restarts again with the same image. I tried odin, but my pc can't recognize that s3 is on. Also odin cant detect my phone due to the boot loop I think. Furthermore, i can only get into download mode, but when i press the volume button up after I gett the warning sign, the phone starts rebooting again! I am completely out of ideas. What do i need to do now? Also, what does this problem mean? I hope you can help me out

Thanks in advance

boomboomer
Old
Thanks Meter 681
Without access to download mode there is very little you can do. Try removing the battery for a few minutes and try accessing download mode again, but you probably need a new motherboard.

Warranty will usually cover this problem.
Note: This quote doesn't automatically apply to everyone, decide for yourself if it might apply to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justruss View Post

What has this place become?

It's essentially a few people graciously answering the same repeating of immature, lazy, demanding questions from the masses.

Nobody searches. Nobody reads the first posts or titles of threads. Nobody even looks at posts a couple above their own.