Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,165 Members 37,647 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Samsung s3 - Screen Filter and button Error - Help me please

Tip us?

Sniperguy64
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Samsung s3 - Screen Filter and button Error - Help me please

Hi Xda forums! I'm fairly new to this complicated yet helpful forum but besides digressing to another topic I have an important question about an issue that has occurred in my Samsung s3 cellular device.

When ever I try to install an application (i.e. angry birds.apk - freedom.apk - Clash of Clans.apk or any other application that requires the install page, except for the play store) I am not able to click on the install button but able to click the cancel button. The install button won't even "press in"

Does anyone have an idea why I cannot click on the install button? I have done a little research and says to turn off "screen filter" or "twilight" however, I do not have those applications causing the problem to be very annoying and unable to solve.

- thanks -

boomboomer
Old
Thanks Meter 681
Try factory reset first, then flash firmware again.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Note: This quote doesn't automatically apply to everyone, decide for yourself if it might apply to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justruss View Post

What has this place become?

It's essentially a few people graciously answering the same repeating of immature, lazy, demanding questions from the masses.

Nobody searches. Nobody reads the first posts or titles of threads. Nobody even looks at posts a couple above their own.