Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,807 Members 52,421 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

selected network not available

Tip us?

Mcboogers
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy selected network not available

Hey guys I had this problem for a week now and I have no idea how to fix it, I tried doing a factory reset but it did nothing, I put the sim card in another phone and it worked, I tried putting another sim card in this phone but it still didnt work, so whats wrong with my phone? Please help.

Mcboogers
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
bump

boomboomer
Old
Thanks Meter 673
What is the history here? What has been done to the phone that could damage the efs folder?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Note: This quote doesn't automatically apply to everyone, decide for yourself if it might apply to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justruss View Post

What has this place become?

It's essentially a few people graciously answering the same repeating of immature, lazy, demanding questions from the masses.

Nobody searches. Nobody reads the first posts or titles of threads. Nobody even looks at posts a couple above their own.

Mcboogers
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by boomboomer View Post
What is the history here? What has been done to the phone that could damage the efs folder?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Don't know, I'm a noob when it comes with phones, I haven't really touched the phone TBH.

Mcboogers
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
So does anyone know how to fix it?

Mcboogers
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
bump

boomboomer
Old
Thanks Meter 673
Read the sticky threads in general forum, flash a stock firmware with odin. Then take it to a repair centre, you won't be able to repair damage to the efs folder.
Note: This quote doesn't automatically apply to everyone, decide for yourself if it might apply to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justruss View Post

What has this place become?

It's essentially a few people graciously answering the same repeating of immature, lazy, demanding questions from the masses.

Nobody searches. Nobody reads the first posts or titles of threads. Nobody even looks at posts a couple above their own.