Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,406 Members 42,317 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] SGS3 unable to connect to PC via USB

Tip us?

pasanjay
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 103
Unhappy [Q] SGS3 unable to connect to PC via USB

Hey guys,

My SGS3 suddenly stopped connecting to the PC. When plug the USB cable the phone just charges. No notification shows up on the phone or the PC. I tried using different usb cables and laptops but no luck.

I was running on CM11 when the problem started. Then i changed to a stock based rom. But nothing seems to be working. Any solution????
HTC Legend (CM9) - Sold

Galaxy SII GT i9100 White (4.2.2 Root Box Nightlies) - Sold

Galaxy SIII GTi9300 Red

boomboomer
Old
Thanks Meter 672
Search and read, hundreds of identical threads. You have a problem in windows, not the i9300.
Note: This quote doesn't automatically apply to everyone, decide for yourself if it might apply to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justruss View Post

What has this place become?

It's essentially a few people graciously answering the same repeating of immature, lazy, demanding questions from the masses.

Nobody searches. Nobody reads the first posts or titles of threads. Nobody even looks at posts a couple above their own.

chujung24
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Smile find your developer options

Quote:
Originally Posted by pasanjay View Post
Hey guys,

My SGS3 suddenly stopped connecting to the PC. When plug the USB cable the phone just charges. No notification shows up on the phone or the PC. I tried using different usb cables and laptops but no luck.

I was running on CM11 when the problem started. Then i changed to a stock based rom. But nothing seems to be working. Any solution????
install your phone drive ,find your developer options→usb debugging→select
The Following User Says Thank You to chujung24 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

pasanjay
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 103
Tried everything man. Not working. I used 3 usb cables and two other lap tops. My phone does not even detect the PC connection.
HTC Legend (CM9) - Sold

Galaxy SII GT i9100 White (4.2.2 Root Box Nightlies) - Sold

Galaxy SIII GTi9300 Red