Can't move shortcuts to lockscreen on I9300XXUGML2

Tip us?

Wandrer
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question Can't move shortcuts to lockscreen on I9300XXUGML2

Hello there.

My problem is as follows. On Android 4.1.2 i could move app shortcuts freely to the lockscreen and remove them too. After updating to Android 4.3 via OTA this doesn't seem to work anymore. I tried asking at the FB group of Samsung and i only confirmed more people having the same problem.

The option in the menu to change the lockscreen still exists, but from there you can't chance the app shortcuts anymore.

Does anyone from here have the same Problem or maybe already found a workaround or even a fix??

Greetings and a happy near year to everyone from germany

JellyYogurt
Old
Thanks Meter 171
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandrer View Post
Hello there.

My problem is as follows. On Android 4.1.2 i could move app shortcuts freely to the lockscreen and remove them too. After updating to Android 4.3 via OTA this doesn't seem to work anymore. I tried asking at the FB group of Samsung and i only confirmed more people having the same problem.

The option in the menu to change the lockscreen still exists, but from there you can't chance the app shortcuts anymore.

Does anyone from here have the same Problem or maybe already found a workaround or even a fix??

Greetings and a happy near year to everyone from germany
Do u have a password?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app
Give a thank if I helped you