Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,956 Members 48,387 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Signal bar fixed(not changing) problem on stock 4.3 rooted

Tip us?

ridanxvi
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Default [Q] Signal bar fixed(not changing) problem on stock 4.3 rooted

My signal bars in the status bar is not changing after using wanam xposed mod, even if I removed the sim card the signal bars are still full not a warning round icon.I even tried changing network signals but that didn't help. I even tried disabling and uninstalling xposed framework but that didn't fixed it. I don't what to reset my phone now because I have a lot of apps and games installed on the phone so it will take time to re-install all of that. I want to know if anybody has encountered this kind of problem and have a solution for this before I really decide to reset my phone. Thanks

boomboomer
Old
Thanks Meter 683
Either restore the Nandroid you made before adding the mod or reflash your rom, try without a wipe first.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Note: This quote doesn't automatically apply to everyone, decide for yourself if it might apply to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justruss View Post

What has this place become?

It's essentially a few people graciously answering the same repeating of immature, lazy, demanding questions from the masses.

Nobody searches. Nobody reads the first posts or titles of threads. Nobody even looks at posts a couple above their own.