Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,823 Members 42,021 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

No SIM

Tip us?
 
Vinnvin
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 16
Join Date: Jul 2013
Default No SIM

I've updated my i9300 international to 4.3 mj9 and mk6
and I get no sim installed on s4 revolution custom rom, and both original roms, i tried downgrading to 4.2.2 too.
I tried Ariza patch on all of it. but to no avail
The patch downloading stucked at 0/100.
I tried different modems such as "Modem DDEMG2" "modem_XXDME4__"
And still I got stucked with the "no sim detected"
Can i have any help here. Cheers.
 
SnowPluralism
Old
#2  
SnowPluralism's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,388
Posts: 1,677
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Inside Your Mind
Do u have imei and sn correct?

Enviado do meu GT-I9300 através de Tapatalk
XDA Developers Recognized Contributor
 
Vinnvin
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 16
Join Date: Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ver3go View Post
Do u have imei and sn correct?

Enviado do meu GT-I9300 através de Tapatalk
Yes I do, have s/n and correct IMEI,
 
SnowPluralism
Old
#4  
SnowPluralism's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,388
Posts: 1,677
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Inside Your Mind
Have u tryed a different sim card?

Enviado do meu GT-I9300 através de Tapatalk
XDA Developers Recognized Contributor
The Following User Says Thank You to SnowPluralism For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Vinnvin
Old
(Last edited by Vinnvin; 3rd January 2014 at 01:01 AM.)
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 16
Join Date: Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ver3go View Post
Have u tryed a different sim card?

Enviado do meu GT-I9300 através de Tapatalk
Yeah I've tried different SIMs that hold different carriers too. Tried almost everything I searched on Google. :/
It was once working on 4.3 with Ariza's patch, until I re flashed the Stock Firmware yesterday.
But as I read the forums Ariza's patch isn't working anymore It just gives me "0/100 Patch Downloading. Please Wait."
 
kadir456
Old
#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 35
Posts: 245
Join Date: Nov 2013
Try flash the MG4 Modem

Device: Samsung Galaxy S3
ROM: CyanogenMod 11 (Temasek Unofficial V26)
Kernel: Boeffla-Kernel-CM11-2.1-Beta8-
 
Vinnvin
Old
#7  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 16
Join Date: Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by kadir456 View Post
Try flash the MG4 Modem

Device: Samsung Galaxy S3
ROM: CyanogenMod 11 (Temasek Unofficial V26)
Kernel: Boeffla-Kernel-CM11-2.1-Beta8-
I did that too. I flashed each and every modem/kernel everybody said that was 100% working from a google doc page.
 
hierarchy666
Old
#8  
hierarchy666's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 201
Posts: 346
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Singapore
I think it's your baseband issue. Can you see your baseband version?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app
 
Vinnvin
Old
#9  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 16
Join Date: Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by hierarchy666 View Post
I think it's your baseband issue. Can you see your baseband version?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app
I've just downgraded to 4.1.2 to try another solution..
Currently It's I9300DXEMB1
 
JJEgan
Old
#10  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 4,418
Posts: 23,042
Join Date: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinnvin View Post
I've updated my i9300 international to 4.3 mj9 and mk6
and I get no sim installed on s4 revolution custom rom, and both original roms, i tried downgrading to 4.2.2 too.
I tried Ariza patch on all of it. but to no avail
The patch downloading stucked at 0/100.
I tried different modems such as "Modem DDEMG2" "modem_XXDME4__"
And still I got stucked with the "no sim detected"
Can i have any help here. Cheers.
STICKYS
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2344125


UNDERSTAND FIRST
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2362743

Network IMEI EFS
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2393289

Downgrade and network problems .

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2531221

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes