No registration required

[Q] Soft Keys ( Back and Home ) - not working like before

OP xeinebiu

2nd July 2014, 05:18 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1

51 posts
Hi Guys ...
For couple of weeks i am having an problem with my soft keys ... when i restart or power off my phone and then turn on , the soft keys of S3 dont light up and dont work ... when i make an several restarts of phone sometimes they work untlin i have to turn off my phone again ...
i have reflashed an stock rom and still same problem ...
now i am on deodexed rom from Alexandr . the android version is 4.3 , and it is rooted too ...
my kernel is boeffla 5.2 stable version but i dont think the problem is with kernel because i have flashed stock kernel and the same problem with soft keys is there ... any suggestion guys ?
2nd July 2014, 05:33 PM   |  #2  
Flag The Land of Android
Thanks Meter: 359

1,112 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xeinebiu

Hi Guys ...
For couple of weeks i am having an problem with my soft keys ... when i restart or power off my phone and then turn on , the soft keys of S3 dont light up and dont work ... when i make an several restarts of phone sometimes they work untlin i have to turn off my phone again ...
i have reflashed an stock rom and still same problem ...
now i am on deodexed rom from Alexandr . the android version is 4.3 , and it is rooted too ...
my kernel is boeffla 5.2 stable version but i dont think the problem is with kernel because i have flashed stock kernel and the same problem with soft keys is there ... any suggestion guys ?

Sorry to state the obvious but if you have tried flashing different roms and kernels then there is only one logical option it can be and that is hardware problem.

I don't think there is any miracle software problem here just a trip to the service center....
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread