[Q] SPR 6.1 Bug + No Google services

Tip us?

jojohnson250
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 45
Exclamation [Q] SPR 6.1 Bug + No Google services

Firstly Merry Christmas everyone!!!

Secondly I found a bug while using the smartphone revolution rom. I did a full data wipe from CWM recovery and installed the rom and the bloat package, everything was working great but when i tried to change the system font the phone crashed and rebooted but now I cant connect to any of the Google services like google play everything says no connection. I looked online for this but no of the "no connection" fixes worked so please help

boomboomer
Old
Thanks Meter 556
Usual advice: check md5 of download, full wipe and reflash. Use latest philz recovery to flash.
Note: This quote doesn't automatically apply to everyone, decide for yourself if it might apply to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justruss View Post

What has this place become?

It's essentially a few people graciously answering the same repeating of immature, lazy, demanding questions from the masses.

Nobody searches. Nobody reads the first posts or titles of threads. Nobody even looks at posts a couple above their own.

jojohnson250
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 45
Exclamation bug

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomboomer View Post
Usual advice: check md5 of download, full wipe and reflash. Use latest philz recovery to flash.
Well thank you for your advice.... I knew that I had to wipe and re flash but what I wanted to know was is this a known bug for this room and is there a simple solution to fix it. Anyway I wipe and re flashed everything is working great but will this bug be fixed???

paintball23456
Old
Thanks Meter 192

DONATE TO ME
There's no such thing as a bugless rom. Reflash the ROM of a new base, say 4.1.2 latest, root, install philz recovery, use mega wipe, flash rom, reboot. Don't install the stupid bloatware package. It slows the rom down even if you just install a few things.
ArchiDroid V1.7.5 Most powerful rom ever!
Boeffla kernel V12
This setup is stupid quick!