No registration required

the charging problem in my s3

OP hamza pal

30th May 2014, 01:46 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

11 posts
Hello ...

I have a problem with my s3 .. when I intsall a rom 4.3 or 4.4.2 the charging is very slow or not charge .. I tried many roms and many chargers and the same problem .. just if I pot my phone on power saving mode and dont use it .. wil charge some what faster but stays slower than before !! Any help please ?
30th May 2014, 07:05 PM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member

11 posts
Upppp
30th May 2014, 10:30 PM   |  #3  
Flag Kladno
Thanks Meter: 73

387 posts
More
Charging
Did you try another charger?
31st May 2014, 04:43 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 1

17 posts
More
Charging
Well you said that after you install a rom 4.3 or 4.2 that the charging problem comes up, why don't you just degrade your cellphone. It seems that the problem is the rom itself. well anyways if you want to degrade here's the link: http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...i9300-t2187081 and try another rom again which is almost perfect not full of bugs or errors.
31st May 2014, 09:38 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

11 posts
Yes . I tried many chargers .. and I'm in the android revolution the most syable rom 4.3 and bofella kernal .. and still the problem .. it is the kernal or the modem or what ?? I dont know where is the problem .. the power saving mode always on to charge just a little .. the charging is so slow and when the charger is blug in it decreases :/
1st June 2014, 02:53 AM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 219

537 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamza pal

Yes . I tried many chargers .. and I'm in the android revolution the most syable rom 4.3 and bofella kernal .. and still the problem .. it is the kernal or the modem or what ?? I dont know where is the problem .. the power saving mode always on to charge just a little .. the charging is so slow and when the charger is blug in it decreases :/

prob ur charge port is broken

Enviado desde mi GT-I9300 mediante Tapatalk
1st June 2014, 06:16 PM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 7

15 posts
Here's my experience..
Try installing boeffla kernel and activate "ignore unstable voltage/power". [REMEMBER IT IS ONLY FOR CM ROM!]

I have the same problem too previously. My phone charges very slowly. It's like 50% for 8 hours or more..
I went to samsung service centre and they diagnosed that my motherboard need to be replaced because of some power management failure..
I declined the fix (obviously, it is so god damn expensive!) and tried installing boeffla kernel and then my phone charges normally now.

Hope that my method helps.

You could also troubleshoot using another methods..
1. Use a different charger (The line and the power socket charger). See if it improves your charge
2. Tried charging on factory-resetted rom. It might be some application that causes your phone to charge slowly
3. Use a different battery and charge (if possible)
4. Final method: Send to samsung service center and let them diagnose for you.. Might be some hardware failure.

Cheers!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread