Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,536 Members 53,086 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Group play help

Tip us?

Mokiwipeout
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 27
Default Group play help

So...

I decided to use group play using Android 4.1.2, while my friend's sgs 3 is on Android 4.3 . Needless to say... despite all of my attempts to make it work, nothing happened... so can anyone please help me make this thing work or am I just waisting my time?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Phone: Nokia C5-03(lagged so much, R.I.P)> Sony Xperia Sola Running Gingerbread>Samsung Galaxy SIII (end of 2013)

Xperia Sola development will be stopped after upgrading to ICS they said... Sola is basically a device with a slowly dying developping community they said... Developpers managed to port Jellybean from another device and they did it perfectly, they never said...

Proud owner or a jailbroken wii !! Not kidding

Mokiwipeout
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 27
Forgot to tell you guys I tried to share music via group play

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Phone: Nokia C5-03(lagged so much, R.I.P)> Sony Xperia Sola Running Gingerbread>Samsung Galaxy SIII (end of 2013)

Xperia Sola development will be stopped after upgrading to ICS they said... Sola is basically a device with a slowly dying developping community they said... Developpers managed to port Jellybean from another device and they did it perfectly, they never said...

Proud owner or a jailbroken wii !! Not kidding